Sunday, June 17, 2007

Summer Days

I just wanted to do a quick post to tell about a funny thing that happened today. Brynn is getting closer and closer to walking. She will pull herself up with the aid of a chair sometimes and she loves it when we walk her around while holding both her hands. Thats about it though. So today Ann-Michelle and I were sitting at the bottom of the stairs - I can't remember exactly what we were doing. But I glanced up and there was Brynn, just standing there at the top of the stairs looking at us! She wasn't next to anything so she just stood up by herself! She must have just stood there for at least 10 seconds. It was really cute.

Also - heres a video of our failed attempt to have the girls play in the sprinklers in our little yard. It was actually kind of cold I don't know what we were thinking ^_^

0 comments: