Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Schoooool's out for the summer!

Well- technically school is only out for 8 weeks for Todd, my 'summer' lasts all the way to January! Todd, of course, cleaned up with a great GPA- I, on the other hand, had to keep the attitude of 'At least I passed' with 2 of my courses. Astronomy- good night! I now will avoid looking at the stars for the next two months getting myself out of the habit of trying to calculate right ascension and which horizon different constellations and the moon fall in. I would like to claim some sort of excuse for this semester- but in truth I just didn't do my best. I am a little sad to be done with Econ- the same way Todd was sad last semester to say good-bye to Chemistry. Some classes are really interesting and the subject matter is- okay, I already know I am crazy- FUN to learn! We are looking forward to our month of August- a fun Oregon trip is coming up and we are trying to get the Lava Hot Springs idea pulled together with the Hansens!
A-M

1 comments:

Elise said...

Yay! Now we can hang out!! Let's go to Lava soon!!!

Um, you liked Econ? That's kind of freaky...

Love you guys!