Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Pills

Elise has mentioned that she is dealing with a little pill, Gordon, lately. It must be pill season- Dallis has just recently decided that all communication must be done in forms of whiiinnneeyyy voices and even all out tear-fests. This morning's inspiration- dessert for breakfast. Dallis began asking for dessert at 7 am- I said no, we eat dessert after lunch and after dinner(if you are lucky and somehow we have one). She ate her yogurt and cereal breakfast and then began whining for- dessert. Well- eventually we made it to lunch. Who knew that ravioli could make a little girl cry? By the way- it can. Yes, she got her dessert- after 4 hours of whining for it and after I almost on-my-knees-begged her to eat 3 raviolis. Her Majesty naps now and all is quiet- but in reading about her cousin, I know the next wave of pill-plague is coming soon.

1 comments:

Elise said...

Thomas must have rubbed off on her. He is the kind of whine. It drives me crazy.

Tonight he told me I was a bad mom!