Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Dancing with the Stars

Everyone has their weaknesses- I have to say mine is the totally cheesy and poorly dressed 'Dancing with the Stars' on ABC. I have to admit, that although I readily watch the show- I never actually vote. I watch it online the day after you can vote, so maybe that is where I get a little hung up. ANYWAY- I just am so surprised at last night's results! Wayne Newton is a competitor this year and is really the worst dancer. He is stiff and slow- but super famous, which is why he beat out one of the better dancers Albert Reed- do you think if I had cast all 11 of my votes I could have made the difference? I don't think so either. I will probably watch Wayne kick out a few more better dancers and still not start voting- but I fully plan on complaining about it. Mr. Las Vegas, pshaw- since when can't an Abercrombie model beat out a household name and international icon?

2 comments:

Caitlan said...

Hoowow. Wayne Newton reminds me of that National Lampoon movie, since that was the first time I'd ever heard of him. I think I was seven. Anyway- maybe he has secret moves that will help him rightfully win in the end. Yep.

Elise said...

Ew, I hate Wayne Newton. I don't actually watch the show, but I can guarantee that I'd be annoyed by him. You know who I would like to see on Dancing with the Stars? John Stamos. Yeah. I'd watch that.

I'm excited to see you guys tomorrow!!