Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tagged

Alright Elise- I am finally responding to one of your tags. First I would like to say that every time I have read my name on a tagged list on the Hansen blog I have expected to get some sort of e-mail tag or something that comes to me personally. I think that my name on the blog is the invite- so here it goes. As explained by Elise I am supposed to tag 6 people after listing 6 facts about me and that leads into the first fact 1. I HATE chain stuff-not the participating part- but the part at the end, when you have to come up with people to pass it along to and realize that you don't have a big enough social circle to adequately pass it on. So, I am going to list 6 things and then call it good- I am working on making friends,so future tags will be more successful.
2. I love LOVE to make desserts- I like to try new things that involve chocolate or maybe sweetened condensed milk. I feel a little hesitant when it comes to fruity desserts, but try most of them anyway. As many new recipes as I have tried I can still never guess what it is going to taste like by just reading the recipe-some people have mad skills.
3. I find it a major hit against a retailer if the company does not have a good dotcom shopping option. Like Target- they have the WORST shipping issues and take weeks to notify you if your order cannot be fulfilled. I am always excited to find a new website that sells and ships well, making my ventures into public shopping minimal(I don't really like going out to shop).
4. I love fall and early spring because it is not freezing, but I still get to wear sweaters or long sleeve shirts- my favorite type of clothing! I really like jackets and cardigans, too. I hate summer primarily because I have to figure out how to dress and I really hate hot weather. I could never live in Texas or Florida, but would really enjoy Washington(surprise!).
5. I don't like to watch my grammar when typing. I don't even like capitalizing "I" or using capital letter with proper nouns. I feel like I don't watch my words when I am casually talking to someone, why should I be careful when casually typing? Here is the best part- when I receive an email or something without proper punctuation I get a little lost. So, although I don't like to do it- I can see the value.
6. I love organization- Tubs for each type of toy, a drawer just for tape and another just for pens, files for each bill- ooh, AND Excel spreadsheets! I LOVE Microsoft Office! I really think I am a born-secretary! Too bad they don't make fat loot, hmmmm.

3 comments:

Caitlan said...

I corrected my grammar, fool. And that's really funny about online shopping- do you grocery shop online too? That's probably a feature they only offer in Washington...just like nice weather.

Todd said...

I will leave my reply to Cait's grocery question here- the answer is yes, I will grocery shop online as soon as I live somewhere that allows me to. Currently I can only order diapers and toiletries online- oh,and my milk is delivered to my house.

Elise said...

YAY!!! Clearly, we're sisters-- I agree with almost everything you said, except I was mildly offended about the punctuation thing. Just kidding.

Chris is going to pick up your chocolates on Saturday!

Thanks for doing this!!