Thursday, April 17, 2008

Jimmy Eat World

Let me begin by saying that all of these pictures were shamelessly taken from Caitlan's blog. We forgot our camera, and since we were at the concert, I figure its ok.



This set of pictures were taken from Caitlan's vantage point down on the floor.








This last one shows where Ann-Michelle and I were sitting



The concert was awesome, and the Flatlands were nice enough to put us up for the night afterwards. Thanks! and a big Thanks to all participating Grandma's (and Grandpa's) that made this event possible!

6 comments:

Meichelle said...

Sounds like tons of fun! :) Where was the concert?

Caitlan said...

wow. Thief. Jk it was a lot of fun though.

Todd said...

It was in Pocatello at the Holt Arena

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

It sounds like so much fun. I went to warp tour in Boise last year, it was such a blast. I never thought I would like so many different bands that played there!

Holly said...

I saw your blog link off of Hanna's I don't have a clue if you will even remember me! You guys have a darling little family!! When I recognized you I just had to say hi.

Holly (Bodily)

wosnikclan said...

Hi Todd and Ann Michelle,

My name is Christa. I've never met Ann Michelle before but I've known Todd since he was about 4 years old. We grew up in the same neighborhood in Smithfield. Shelly and I were best friends. I just came across your blog and wanted to say hi to Toddbert. Your kids are absolutely adorable. I have two little girls myself. Thanks for letting me post. --- Christa