Thursday, June 26, 2008
Friday, June 20, 2008
So for all of you who are interested- I am having a Pampered Chef catalog party. If you want in on the festivities or just want to take a look at Pampered Chef's fancy cooking stuff, let me know- I will get a catalog to you. The party closes on July 7th- so lots of time to pine over a new garlic press or sweet baking stone! For the sake of privacy, just leave your email address as a comment and I will communicate with you that way OR write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am personally looking forward to owning another Pampered Chef knife- they are SO sweet!!
Posted by Ann-Michelle at 4:45 PM
Thursday, June 19, 2008
So Cait tagged me and I am playing along- woot!
1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Here we go!
1) I TALK with my hands- I mean, I cannot communicate without some finger pointing, hand flipping, or some demonstrative action that is supposed to make whatever is spilling out of my mouth make sense.
2) I hold grudges- long lasting and unbreakable grudges- against some books and American Idol. I try to say it is better than holding grudges against people- but I am sure it bad just the same.
3) I HATE mustard- so much. If there is any mustard on my hamburger I will eat around the contaminated area and waste the rest.
4) I am supposed to be putting laundry away right now.
5) The way to my heart is spicy, burn-your-lips food OR rich, and totally unhealthy chocolate desserts. They don't normally go well together- but at least there is more than one way to my heart.
6) I want to live back East someday- I haven't been there much and so this desire is really based on the fact that I like the names of the states: New Hampshire, Connecticut, Maryland- ahh, much better than Idaho.
7) Seven is my favorite number- yes the obsession is deep enough that I pushed for a wedding date that either contained a 7 or was a multiple of said best number.(yeah- my anniversary is March 17th)Speaking of my freak number habits- I memorize phone numbers, fast- I do it by identifying the mathematic relationship among the digits.
8) My face turns red just by the thought of it- like now- I can feel it turning now.
I am tagging Jessica, Holly, Kelie, Hannah, Jana, Meichelle, Heather, Katherine and - no, thats 8, that is my list!
Posted by Ann-Michelle at 9:40 PM
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Nonny and Bob decided to stop in Idaho after being in Panama and Columbia for the winter. Their tradition is to bring all the great-grandkids tee shirts from whatever port they've been to. We love seeing Nonny and Bob and wish they could get to the states and to Idaho more often!
Nonny made it without getting in any pictures- but not Bob! Here he is with a GREAT great-grandaughter!
This is Mom-mom, and although she wasn't visiting we thought we'd share this cute picture of her and the boy!
Posted by Todd at 9:14 PM
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
I saw this on Meichelle's blog and thought it was pretty cute. Suprisingly, my first name has zero matches. Hmmm- a lot of people I meet think my name is Ann Marie- there are 13,690 Ann Maries!! Freed is the 4079th most common last name- shared by just over 9000 people. Apparently there are no De Artons- well not on this database. Todd shares his name with 323,985 people and is the 192nd most common name. Dallis would share her name with 39,547 people if we spelled it 'Dallas'. Hadley seems to stand alone. I know of at least 3 other little girls named Hadley- so clearly this isn't entirely accurate, but still fun! Brynn is in a group of 3,042 people and finally Graham shares his name with at least 18,253 other Americans!
I am turning this into a tag! Do your whole family, last name, and maiden name! For the sake of rules, just tag the usual 6 people! So- Elise, Holly, Hannah, Kelie, Calise and Andrea you are my picks for this one!
Posted by Ann-Michelle at 5:35 PM
Monday, June 2, 2008
Brynnter bean turned two last week- we celebrated with a little family party including a huge #2 balloon and Disney Princess tableware. Brynn may or may not have known the party was for her. We actually had to wake her up form her nap to greet her guests! Brynn has been our little sprite from the start- she was 6 pounds even at birth and started smiling almost immediately. She is still so tiny- and her smile takes up her entire face! We love our bright little peanut baby! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRYNN DIANE FREED!!
Posted by Ann-Michelle at 6:20 PM