Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Common names!

I saw this on Meichelle's blog and thought it was pretty cute. Suprisingly, my first name has zero matches. Hmmm- a lot of people I meet think my name is Ann Marie- there are 13,690 Ann Maries!! Freed is the 4079th most common last name- shared by just over 9000 people. Apparently there are no De Artons- well not on this database. Todd shares his name with 323,985 people and is the 192nd most common name. Dallis would share her name with 39,547 people if we spelled it 'Dallas'. Hadley seems to stand alone. I know of at least 3 other little girls named Hadley- so clearly this isn't entirely accurate, but still fun! Brynn is in a group of 3,042 people and finally Graham shares his name with at least 18,253 other Americans!
I am turning this into a tag! Do your whole family, last name, and maiden name! For the sake of rules, just tag the usual 6 people! So- Elise, Holly, Hannah, Kelie, Calise and Andrea you are my picks for this one!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

5 comments:

.allison. said...

What? Why on earth would you kill yourself after such a great movie? Ha ha, yeah you have a pretty weird name :) Just Kidding!!

Kim said...

I thought this was kind of funny, so I tagged myself! Check out my blog for the results.

Holly said...

This was fun... there are 854 of me in the US! haha. :)

.allison. said...

Hey Ann-Michelle, one quick little thing. Thanks for adding me to your link list, but my middle name is Susanne, not Suzanne. Sorry..:)

Celeste said...

Ann-Michelle....how are you doing? This is Celeste (Brown) by the way. I found your blog and then found Kristie's. I messaged her, but not sure if she checks them very often. IF you read this, please let her know that I am so very excited to know that she is a fellow blogger, cause now I can keep in touch with her and you too.....since it has been so very long!! Hope everything is going well. Check out my blog...dcbarron.blogspot.com. Hope to hear from you soon!
Celeste (Brown) Barron