Friday, June 20, 2008

Pampered Chef- you know you love it


So for all of you who are interested- I am having a Pampered Chef catalog party. If you want in on the festivities or just want to take a look at Pampered Chef's fancy cooking stuff, let me know- I will get a catalog to you. The party closes on July 7th- so lots of time to pine over a new garlic press or sweet baking stone! For the sake of privacy, just leave your email address as a comment and I will communicate with you that way OR write to me at iamannmichelle@yahoo.com. I am personally looking forward to owning another Pampered Chef knife- they are SO sweet!!

2 comments:

The Freed Family said...

I just attended a pampered chef party...and a garlic press is one thing that I got. I'm loving it. I don't think there is anything else I need right now. I didn't know that having a catalog party was an option???

Katherine said...

Pampered Chef, yeah! The cinnamon sprinkle stuff, yum!