Thursday, June 19, 2008

Taggin' it up

So Cait tagged me and I am playing along- woot!

1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

Here we go!

1) I TALK with my hands- I mean, I cannot communicate without some finger pointing, hand flipping, or some demonstrative action that is supposed to make whatever is spilling out of my mouth make sense.
2) I hold grudges- long lasting and unbreakable grudges- against some books and American Idol. I try to say it is better than holding grudges against people- but I am sure it bad just the same.
3) I HATE mustard- so much. If there is any mustard on my hamburger I will eat around the contaminated area and waste the rest.
4) I am supposed to be putting laundry away right now.
5) The way to my heart is spicy, burn-your-lips food OR rich, and totally unhealthy chocolate desserts. They don't normally go well together- but at least there is more than one way to my heart.
6) I want to live back East someday- I haven't been there much and so this desire is really based on the fact that I like the names of the states: New Hampshire, Connecticut, Maryland- ahh, much better than Idaho.
7) Seven is my favorite number- yes the obsession is deep enough that I pushed for a wedding date that either contained a 7 or was a multiple of said best number.(yeah- my anniversary is March 17th)Speaking of my freak number habits- I memorize phone numbers, fast- I do it by identifying the mathematic relationship among the digits.
8) My face turns red just by the thought of it- like now- I can feel it turning now.

I am tagging Jessica, Holly, Kelie, Hannah, Jana, Meichelle, Heather, Katherine and - no, thats 8, that is my list!

6 comments:

The Freed Family said...

I love tags like this where we get to learn about people. I will definitely play! So what is your grudge with American Idol?

Holly said...

If I can think of 8 facts interesting enough to post I'll do it! :)

Meichelle said...

Awesome I will do it soon.

Kim said...

Ha ha, funny. If you like 7 so much, you need to get a dog, cat, fish, new baby, etc. to bring the Freed family population to 7.

.allison. said...

Ha ha cute, mom. Yes Ann-Michelle, you are correct. The red hair of our is wonderful when it comes to hair color but awful when it comes to tanning!! I'm still red, but I'm afraid it's turning white..yet again :( Cute tag though!! See you soon!

Unknown said...

Ann-Michelle!
I saw your blog (blog stalking... I'm getting good at it!) and wanted to tell you 1) that I totally invaded your privacy and 2) that your family is so dang cute! What are you up to these days? Last I heard you moved to Oregon... but that was what.. 9th grade?!
Erika