Saturday, August 30, 2008

Out of hibernation

This will be a picture-less post because I lost our camera. I really want to blame Todd- but, I know it was me. I was pretending that my rest from blogging was because of the missing camera. The truth is that I just haven't made the time to post- we were all the way up to almost twice a week and then fell off the bandwagon. Well, I am back and will buy a new camera if I can't find my old one soon!
Todd gets back into school in a week and 3 days and pre-school starts for both Dal and Hat in about 5 days. They have been asking to go to school since February and kept the requests up all the way to now! They are both VERY excited to start learning with Miss Becky and Miss Whitney. I am a little sad- but also looking forward to having something for them to do outside the house. Hadley does find the fact that she is going to school and Brynn is not pretty pleasing. She actually uses 'You can't come to school with me' as a way of picking on Brynn. Yes, my children pick on each other already. They do have DeArton blood in them- so it was to be expected! Well- I am really going to post within a week, so until then, bye!

2 comments:

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I lost our camera at the Green belt of all places! It was never returned and we had to buy a new one as well. Sams has some pretty good ones for a steal of a deal!

.allison. said...

Ha ha, yeah, that's a good little come back for Hadley. Thanks so much for taking me out on my birthday! And for the memory card. Sorry, I know it's a little delayed thank you, but hey, I just thought I'd say it! ThAnK yOu!! :D