Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Boy

The other day Graham was sitting in his bouncer and started falling asleep- not the unusual- but he was reaching for something at the same time and I thought it was so cute. Ignore his teething drool and my mess of a living room and the picture is kinda funny!
A big STILL toothless smile from Ike- he has been drooling like he will cut soon for months now- and no tooth. Which means the drooling has no end in sight.

The Boy has started to become mobile as well- not your conventional crawl, but dang cute!

3 comments:

YourOpinionCounts said...

Those were some great pictures. I hope you are sharing those with all kinds of people on your own website. I would hate to be the only one to be able to see it just because I found you on the blog.

Keep up the great pictures and don't worry about the "messy" room, no one is looking at that.

Nixon Family said...

He's getting so big!! How are you guys doing over there? I haven't ran much this summer, but we still need to do some more of those races. Feel free to call and catch up anytime.

-Heather Nixon

Mandy said...

Oh my word!!!! I totally thought you fell of the face of the earth....and here you are married....to Todd!!! .....and have such a fun, beautiful family.

How are you????? I found your blog off from Hollys. Hope you don't mind me popping in for a HELLLOOOOOOO.

Ooooh. P.S. congrats to your baby for his hard work on crawling. Yippeeee!