Friday, December 12, 2008

I am way too pedictable

Yesterday I saw a friend from high school- Kelie- and we discussed my inability to do things I say I am going to do ESPECIALLY when it comes to blogging! I told her I would post yesterday and here we are- next day! At least it isn't a week later! Anyway, last weekend we went to Logan to attend Neil's baby blessing. Elise had her third boy in October and it was fun to be able to hang out with the Hansens for the special occasion! I had my camera the whole time and these are the only pictures I caught!
We are so lucky to have family close enough to us that we can attend blessings and get together often!




I also wanted to spread some holiday cheer- for your dry-humored funny bones! Follow these links for a little chuckle!
John Malkovich- makes me laugh
You have to listen to all of this- no matter how much it hurts your ears!
Who doesn't love Christmas?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ann-Michelle, it was so much fun to see you again. You totally amaze me with 4 kids you handle them so well. What cute kids. I was surprised to see you did post with in 24 hours of when you said you were going to. Keep up the good work :)

Holly said...

I can't get over how much you and Elise look alike! I thought oh, she cut her hair just since I saw her a few days ago! haha. It's always fun to see what is going on in everyone's lives, so keep it up! :) Thanks again for the stockings. I just love to sit and look at them hanging up. :)

Tiffany said...

Ann-Michelle -
So I have been blog stalking you for a while now, I was Kristie's good friend in HS. I just love it and your cute kids. I have a Hadley too!
Love the pics of all your sisters and your mom - how fun!

Mandy said...

There's nothing like some sisterly love. Congrats to your sis. She looks great!!

Perfect timing for some SNL....I sure needed it.

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

You and your sister look like serious Twins in that picture! You and your family are so cute. I can't wait to see Christmas pictures.

Happy New Year!