Sunday, June 24, 2007

Mitt-Tastic


On Friday presidential candidate (and my predicted winner for months now) Mitt Romney came to Idaho Falls. He had a campaign dinner friday night which I wanted to attend, but the minimum contribution required was $250 and I couldn't find anyone else crazy enough to part with that much money for a steak. However- I was in luck. The local republican establishment had put together a little rally at the special hangar at the airport where the Governor was set to arrive. I heard the time wrong so my brother Mitch and I actually arrived over an hour early. That was nice though, because when we got there only 10 or 15 of the 500-600 participants had arrived and we were right up front by the microphone. Below is a snippet from a video that was on the local news here. I know it looks like Mitt Romney is the focus of the video, but you can actually see Mitch and I right there in the center ^_^ Go Mitt !


1 comments:

Elise said...

I love this post... it's so... what's the word... ah, yes Republican! I love to tease about it, but truth be told, Mitt is my favorite candidate right now, too. But I wouldn't pay $250 just to eat a steak with him! :) You guys look cool in the video!!