Tuesday, April 29, 2008

feelin' old



















This last birthday was not my favorite. I have never really noticed much significance with my birthdays- ooh, except 16- that was an important one. Anywho- turning 25 was a little bit of a tough one. I think my body literally aged to 40 over night- I feel so old!! I know I have the whole domestica thing going on and a million kids- but, for whatever reason I've really started feeling like the aging bugs have attacked and left little wrinkles around my once youthful eyes and aches in my once energetic joints. Jerks. Of course it is a major sign that I am maturing when I choose cherry crisp for my birthday cake and ask for home decor for gifts.




Thanks to everyone who thought of me and thanks for all the great gifts! And THANK YOU Mom and Dad for having a very yummy birthday dinner on my big day!

1 comments:

Elise said...

25 was hard for me too... you know, FOUR YEARS AGO! I think it's the whole 1/4 century thing, because 26, 27, 28, and hopefully 29 are no big deal. 30, though, now that's scary! Luckily Chris is already in his 30's and has grey hair, so he will always look older than I do. Happy Birthday!