Monday, May 26, 2008

The Community that Cares . . .about 5ks

Here is the post reporting on my most recent race- the Community Care sponsored 5k. This is one of my favorite courses- around the Greenbelt and a little into Freeman Park. This event is one of the biggest local races that I participate in- Run to Feed the Hungry is the largest. My time was pretty good- mostly I enjoyed running with my peeps. For anyone with the hankering to start running in Idaho Falls- I highly recommend any race put on by Personal Best Performance.

Here we are pre-raceHeather and I
DeArton girls _*REPRESENT*_Race is over, still lookin' good

7 comments:

Andrea said...

i am sooo impressed! I so need to work out some so that I will be able to do something like that! GO GIRL!

Anonymous said...

ok, you didn't mention the race when you were in the office today. Look at you go, where do you get all your energy. Good Job keep up the good work

Holly said...

Wow! I'm impressed, I wish I was in that good of shape! :) Good for you!

Unknown said...

Wow! That is amazing! Good job! ditto holly, I wish I wa in that good of shape!

Holly said...

It was so fun running into you at Walmart last night! :) You are still so darn cute! Hope you get feeling better though!

.allison. said...

yes yes, that was fun. Thanks for commenting! Ha ha, I like our represent picture...:)

Kim said...

Nice post. Repeat performance on July 4th!