Friday, July 11, 2008

Hey, you digital scrapbookers!

I am not too savvy when it comes to scrapbooking- but would not be against acquiring the mad skill of digital scrapbooking. My sister, Elise, has of course mastered it- she is way cooler than me, dang. Now she is even designing kits for Heritage Scrap!! Check out her blog- she has some free stuff and also is going to be selling sweet kits soon!! I am thinking that I am cool just because I share some genetic similarities with my super talented sister- well, I am hoping that is true;)!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Pretty awesome

.allison. said...

Ha ha, that's a cute post. I think the red hair tells it all right? Yeah, you should post about the fourth, I bet it would be awesome :D. Thanks for leaving me a comment. Way cool. :] That run today was fun! See you soon!